The MY SISTER team believes in combating sex trafficking in a thoughtful and sustainable manner by tackling the systemic social injustices that create the vulnerabilities that lead to exploitation.
We focus on being:
- By challenging the fashion industry norms that have exploited or excluded humans.
- By committing to ethically sourced goods and environmentally friendly practices.
- By offering survivors and marginalized women a place to build skills and experience through internships and employment.
- By fueling a movement that consumers can easily understand and join to create change.
- By being a judgement-free and inclusive business .
- By being a platform for survivors and advocates.
- By focusing funding on long-term, sustainable solutions and creating programming and job opportunities for survivors.
- With every business practice, we are considering how it will impact and speak to our mission.